Pizza Boli’s “Delivers More” With In-Store and Online Brand Update
Pizza Boli’s, which opened its first store in 1985 and now has more than 75 locations to go alongside a new website (www.pizzabolis.com), is embarking on its 33rd year of “delivering more” taste, freshness, variety, service, fun and value with an exciting brand update.
Commented Pizza Boli’s marketing director Maroula G. Mavrophilipos: “The focus of everything we’re doing in our stores and online is to satisfy our customers: those who have been part of the Pizza Boli’s family for decades, and those who are just discovering why ‘we deliver more’ isn’t only our slogan, but it’s also our promise.”
Key improvements and additions that customers can look forward to enjoying in the coming weeks and months include:
- A colorful and clear new website that displays flawlessly on all screens and devices.
- A new and larger menu based on feedback from customers.
- A re-invented online e-club that offers more special offers and promotions than ever before.
- A new loyalty program called “Boli’s Rewards” that lets customers earn their way to free food with every purchase.
- A new app (iOS and Android) for fast, easy and secure mobile ordering.
- New gift cards that allow Pizza Boli’s fans to give a gift that they know will be appreciated and enjoyed.
- A creative new logo that thoughtfully echoes the past, embraces the present, and points to the future.
- An exciting new store design that features modernized esthetics, and a more engaging and stylish decor — but without diminishing Pizza Boli’s signature fun, relaxed and family-friendly atmosphere.
Added Mavrophilipos: “The things that our loyal customers love about Pizza Boli’s — such as our incredible variety, commitment to quality and great service — haven’t changed, and will never change. The many exciting developments underway position us to deliver even more happiness and satisfaction over the next 33 years — and well beyond that!”
Additional details on Pizza Boli’s new offerings will be announced in the coming weeks. For all other information, explore www.pizzabolis.com.