COVID-19 and No Contact Delivery
TO OUR COMMUNITY:
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities continue to be our priority throughout this current pandemic, the Coronavirus. We are and will continue to monitor the guidelines suggested by the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Health Departments and other appropriate authorities of the communities we serve in order to protect our extended family.
All Pizza Boli’s locations will continue to sanitize all surfaces, specifically high touch point areas, with increased frequency. We are continuing to enforce proper hygiene and hand washing procedures. Additionally, our employees will wear gloves when handling any ready to eat foods. Any employees experiencing any symptoms of sickness or that have been directly exposed are not allowed to come to work.
We will continue to closely monitor information from the public health officials during this time and want to assure you we’re taking every precautionary measure to protect our family.
NO CONTACT DELIVERY:
Pizza Boli’s has added a no contact delivery option for extra safety and peace of mind.
How it works:
1. Download our mobile app or place your order online using www.pizzabolis.com.
2. After you select your items and add them to the cart, click “Checkout”. When you get to the delivery address screen, in the instructions box at the bottom please enter the words : “No-contact”. Also indicate where you would like your order placed. Kindly pre-pay and pre-tip to avoid contact with the delivery person.
3. When they arrive, the delivery driver will place your order at your requested location and send you a message. They will then maintain a safe distance until you retrieve your order.
FOR PICK-UP ORDERS:
1. Please note that we will be encouraging all payments to be hands-free and interactions to be minimal. Credit card is the best method.
2. If possible, some of our stores will offer curb-side pick-up. Please call the store when you arrive and they will detail you the process.
3. Our stores are limiting the number of people inside of our locations at the same time in order to maintain social distancing. Please keep in mind that this might mean having to wait outside until the customers ahead of you are done with their purchase.
4. After every customer, we are also encouraging stores to continue to sanitize all touch points.